Admission norms as stipulated by the Government of TamilNadu/Anna University, Chennai in respect of age limits, minimum marks to be attained in qualifying examinations and maximum number of attempts to qualify for the admission are strictly followed.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application for admission to any course should be made in the prescribed form available at the college along with the prospectus.
- Application forms duly filled-in should be sent to the college with registration fees.
- Applicants from overseas should remit equivalent registration fees by demand draft.
- Candidate seeking admission to the courses should attach the following with the application form.
- Photo copies of mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community and Nativity Certificates.
- Any other document as may be required by the college.
- Passport & stamp size color photographs, each in three numbers.
- Applications which are incomplete or not accompanied by the afore-mentioned certificates will be rejected
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates and such candidates should immediately pay the fees and other charges, failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled and the applicant will forfeit admission and registration fees.
- A joint declaration by candidate and parent/guardian should be submitted at the time of admission stating that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
Admission 2016 Registration Opens! Click here!!